Art & Eyes is pleased to let you know that we will be exhibiting our fantastic collection of eyewear at the Smithsonian Craft2Wear show on October 5, 6 and 7 at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, D.C. As a top fashion designer in New Orleans, LA, we take pride in our quality selection of unique eyewear, and we are very excited for the chance to share it with all of you next month! In case you aren’t too familiar with this amazing event, here is a little background on Craft2Wear. The story of Craft2Wear The Smithsonian Craft2Wear event is produced... View Article
Categories for Fashion Designer
Sep 22, 2017 Leave your thoughts
- Best Practices for Maintaining Your Eyewear to Get the Most Out of Your Investment
- What Is a Hieronymus Bosch Mask, and Why Were They Made?
- Reduce the Wait Time for Your Next Pair of Prescription Glasses
- How Looking Good Can Help You Feel Good
- How We’re Staying Busy During the Pandemic—and Why You Should Be Excited to Return!