Who knew that protective face masks would become the hottest new face accessory in New Orleans, LA and beyond? Whereas the team at Art & Eyes is usually all about the eyewear, we, like the rest of the country, have been using face masks any time we go out in public. Many people are taking the COVID-19 pandemic and our protective face mask requirement to new, fashionable heights—and there’s nothing more eye-catching or fear-inspiring than the plague doctor masks from the bubonic plague era. These are also called Hieronymus Bosch masks. The rise of the plague doctor For centuries, the... View Article
Categories for Face Masks
Jun 24, 2020 Leave your thoughts
- Best Practices for Maintaining Your Eyewear to Get the Most Out of Your Investment
- What Is a Hieronymus Bosch Mask, and Why Were They Made?
- Reduce the Wait Time for Your Next Pair of Prescription Glasses
- How Looking Good Can Help You Feel Good
- How We’re Staying Busy During the Pandemic—and Why You Should Be Excited to Return!