Anyone with spectacles knows that there are few things more frustrating than foggy or dirty glasses. Unfortunately, it’s far too easy for smudges, streaks and haze to form over even the most well-cared-for eyewear. Unfortunately, many companies sell eyewear cleaning products that actually cause damage to glasses, and that strip away the protective coatings that cover most lenses. It’s important to always avoid cleaning your glasses with any oil- or alcohol-based cleaning products—these will actually make your glasses dirtier more quickly. If you’ve stripped the protective coating off your lenses, or if your lenses are scratched and hazy, you should... View Article
Categories for Replacement Lenses
Jun 12, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- Best Practices for Maintaining Your Eyewear to Get the Most Out of Your Investment
- What Is a Hieronymus Bosch Mask, and Why Were They Made?
- Reduce the Wait Time for Your Next Pair of Prescription Glasses
- How Looking Good Can Help You Feel Good
- How We’re Staying Busy During the Pandemic—and Why You Should Be Excited to Return!