Anyone with spectacles knows that there are few things more frustrating than foggy or dirty glasses. Unfortunately, it’s far too easy for smudges, streaks and haze to form over even the most well-cared-for eyewear. Unfortunately, many companies sell eyewear cleaning products that actually cause damage to glasses, and that strip away the protective coatings that cover most lenses. It’s important to always avoid cleaning your glasses with any oil- or alcohol-based cleaning products—these will actually make your glasses dirtier more quickly. If you’ve stripped the protective coating off your lenses, or if your lenses are scratched and hazy, you should... View Article
Categories for Replacement Lenses
Jun 12, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- Don’t Miss Our Francis Klein Trunk Show, September 25 to October 2
- Join Us September 21 for Our Theo Trunk Show: One Day Only!
- How Face Masks Are Becoming a Fashionable Accessory
- Best Practices for Handling Eyewear to Reduce Your Chances of Getting COVID-19
- Best Practices for Maintaining Your Eyewear to Get the Most Out of Your Investment