Anyone with spectacles knows that there are few things more frustrating than foggy or dirty glasses. Unfortunately, it’s far too easy for smudges, streaks and haze to form over even the most well-cared-for eyewear. Unfortunately, many companies sell eyewear cleaning products that actually cause damage to glasses, and that strip away the protective coatings that cover most lenses. It’s important to always avoid cleaning your glasses with any oil- or alcohol-based cleaning products—these will actually make your glasses dirtier more quickly. If you’ve stripped the protective coating off your lenses, or if your lenses are scratched and hazy, you should... View Article
Categories for Replacement Lenses
Jun 12, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- Cleaning Tips and How to Properly Care for Your Glasses
- Suggestions to Get the Most Life from Your Glasses
- Why Keep Track of Multiple Pairs When You Can Have Custom Glasses in New Orleans, LA?
- What Sunglasses in New Orleans, LA Are Trending for Spring 2019?
- Tips for Staying Unique While Searching for Your New Favorite Eyewear