Anyone with spectacles knows that there are few things more frustrating than foggy or dirty glasses. Unfortunately, it’s far too easy for smudges, streaks and haze to form over even the most well-cared-for eyewear. Unfortunately, many companies sell eyewear cleaning products that actually cause damage to glasses, and that strip away the protective coatings that cover most lenses. It’s important to always avoid cleaning your glasses with any oil- or alcohol-based cleaning products—these will actually make your glasses dirtier more quickly. If you’ve stripped the protective coating off your lenses, or if your lenses are scratched and hazy, you should... View Article
Categories for Replacement Lenses
Jun 12, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- What Should You Do with Your Glasses After Lasik?
- Product Spotlight: Check Out Henau for Couture Eyewear
- Tips for Choosing the Perfect Glasses for You and Your Style
- Arm Yourself with Nice Sunglasses and Protect Yourself from UV Radiation
- Why You Should Never Look to Movies or Television for Trendsetting Eyewear