Vintage styles from the 1950s, ‘60s and ‘70s are coming back into vogue these days. Celebrities, fashion bloggers and models have all been spotted wearing everything from corduroy bellbottoms to full, A-line dresses in recent years. Many people are also expressing their love of vintage style with their accessories, including jewelry, shoes and, of course, glasses. In the ‘90s, glasses with barely noticeable frames and an unassuming profile were at the cutting edge, but these days, people are proudly sporting glasses with thick frames and a distinctive appearance. Find out more about how vintage glasses in New Orleans, LA are... View Article
Categories for Vintage Glasses
Jul 16, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Cleaning Tips and How to Properly Care for Your Glasses
- Suggestions to Get the Most Life from Your Glasses
- Why Keep Track of Multiple Pairs When You Can Have Custom Glasses in New Orleans, LA?
- What Sunglasses in New Orleans, LA Are Trending for Spring 2019?
- Tips for Staying Unique While Searching for Your New Favorite Eyewear