2022 Is Here—and So Are the Latest Trending Frames
What are the most chic eyeglass trends for 2022? If you’re ready to change up your look in the new year, it’s worth learning which trending eyeglass frames are bound to be popular this year. Whether you want oversized frames, a dramatic cat eye or an unusual color, you’re sure to find something that will make you want to retire your old frames. Here’s a closer look at what we’re excited about in 2022:
- Tortoiseshell statement glasses: Tortoiseshell is back, but to be fair, this classic never really goes away. This year, try thick-framed statement glasses in a tortoiseshell print. There are dozens of different colors you can choose from, whether you want to stick with classic brown or black frames with subtle colored accents or bright tortoiseshell. Thick, rounded frames make tortoiseshell look more modern, while still being conservative enough for most workplaces.
- Colorful crystal tones: Why not add some more color to your life? Translucent “crystal” colors are a pretty way to add a pop of color near your face. Virtually any frame shape or size looks good with these clear, colored frames. Dusty pink, olive green and pale gold are all popular choices this year. Consider pairing dark lenses with a lighter crystal frame for a particularly eye-catching look.
- Oversized frames: Oversized frames have been in style for a while—especially when it comes to sunglasses—but now more people are choosing them for prescription eyewear, too. They draw attention to the top half of your face, and can help minimize or enhance the features you want to show off. Choose a thicker, rounder oversized frame for a particularly arty look—you’ll hardly need to add any other accessories.
- Square and geometric shapes: Geometric shapes are as popular as ever, since they straddle the line between traditional and funky. No matter what face type you have, there are square or geometric frames that can work for you. This is a great way to add a more unusual twist to your everyday look.
- Cat eye frames: Finally, cat eye glasses are perennially popular. They’re sophisticated and stylish for every occasion—and they look great both in sunglasses and standard eyeglasses. Try combining the cat eye frame with one of the other trends above for a perfectly unique 2022 look.
Whatever kinds of glasses you’re looking for, Art & Eyes can help you find chic eyeglass trends for 2022. We offer hundreds of frames at every price point, from boutique designers to larger manufacturers. Plus, our lenses always come with anti-glare and anti-scratch coating at no extra charge. Paired with our two-year warranty, you’re bound to get great service, style and functionality when you shop with us.
When you’re ready to start browsing the trending eyeglass frames for 2022, stop by our store to try them on. We’d love to show you what we have in stock, and help you find the perfect pair to fit your new look. Call or stop by today to get started on your search!
Categorised in: Eyeglass Frames