Top Trends in Sunglasses in New Orleans, LA for 2019
If you consider yourself a pretty stylish person, you probably spend a lot of time tracking trends and refining your wardrobe accordingly. While a lot of people invest the bulk of this time into selecting stylish clothing items, it’s important to pay attention to your accessories, including your sunglasses in New Orleans, LA. As we transition into 2019, it’s the perfect time to look at some of the latest sunglass trends and think about what we can expect in the coming year:
- Futuristic shapes: For people who want to make a major statement with their eyewear, unique, geometric lenses are the way to go. The sky is the limit when it comes to the shapes that we’ll be seeing on runways and in everyday fashion in the coming year.
- Earthy tones: Bold colors are always fun to play with, but it’s also nice to sport an understated style with earthy tones and neutral frames. Forest green is an increasingly popular color for frames that looks great with a wide variety of skin tones.
- Light lenses: On days when you aren’t as worried about sun protection as you are about making a fashion statement, light sunglass lenses are a great option. These light or translucent lenses can be paired with a wide variety of clothing items and accessories. As an added bonus, they allow you to show off your creative eye makeup.
- Oversized lenses: When it comes to fashion, sometimes bigger is better. Large, oversized sunglasses aren’t just fashionable—they also offer increased UV protection and can keep your eyes and skin shielded against harmful sun exposure.
- Round glasses: The styles of the 1970s have made a major fashion comeback in recent years, and we will continue seeing styles inspired by this era in 2019 and beyond. One of the most popular ‘70s-inspired accessories is the round sunglass lens. These round lenses come in many different sizes, shades and styles so you can find a pair that matches your ideal aesthetic.
- Cat eyes: Another retro look that’s gained popularity once again is the cat eye sunglass style. This frame shape plays off of your natural features to enhance the symmetry and appeal of your face. Cat eye sunglasses in New Orleans, LA are elegant and give off a retro vibe without having a look that’s too bold or overstated.
- Pink frames and lenses: One of the trendiest colors this year is pink. From pastel pinks to fiery fuchsia, you can find a wide range of pink frames and lenses with playful pink shades that bring elements of fun to virtually any look.
At Art & Eyes, we believe that your glasses can and should be both practical and stylish, which is why we offer an extensive selection of prescription glasses and sunglasses in New Orleans, LA. We’ve been in business for years and have developed a reputation for the quality of our products and the friendliness and knowledge of our staff. When you come into our store, you can feel confident that you will find the best products from the best team around. Give us a call or stop by today to find the perfect sunglasses for you.
Categorised in: Sunglasses