2018’s Top Trends in Men’s Sunglasses in New Orleans, LA
Are you curious what sunglasses were hot this summer? 2018 saw a few men’s sunglasses in New Orleans, LA top the popularity lists. If you’re looking to stay o -trend, use the following list to learn what’s been hot and what was not this past year.
Once you discover the look you like, head to your glasses store to pick up one of these trend-setting pairs of sunglasses in New Orleans, LA. The staff at Art & Eyes is ready to help you choose the perfect pair for your face and style:
- Metal sunglasses: These have made a big comeback. They offer versatility as well as style. Top choices are gold and silver. Metal clip-ons also saw a lot of wear. The light weight of the metal and the convenience of clip-on offer a win-win for those who need eyeglasses as well as sunglasses.
- Round vintage sunglasses: These started trending in the spring. They are a fallback to 1970s fashion while also paying tribute to the ‘90s grunge look. They are designed to make the wearer stand out in a crowd. These are most flattering for men with narrow or angular features.
- D-frame sunglasses: You can identify these sunglasses by their angular, oversized style. They offer a futuristic fashion sense and evoke masculine character. This style is best for men with round faces.
- Oversized aviator sunglasses: These men’s sunglasses in New Orleans, LA never go out of style. You’ll always find them on the fashion scene. Classic yet sporty, they are perfect to add some edge to a simple ensemble. Modern aviators offer a more masculine look with a bigger lens shape than classic aviator style.
- Heavy brow-line sunglasses: This semi-rimless frame style features square lenses and a heavy brow-line. With a flat top and a contemporary look, these offer a sleeker version of what similar sunglasses brought to the ‘80s and ‘90s.
- Square wayfarer sunglasses: For those who want sunglasses in New Orleans, LA that go with every outfit, these are ideal. They offer a classic hipster look that provides a laid-back feel. Wayfarers are durable and practical and look great on men of any age.
- Flat-brow fashion sunglasses: A new twist on the flat brow style this year was the metallic top brow bar trend. They offer a modern look that is sleek and contemporary. The look is popular too. These were one of the top sellers for 2018.
- Navigator sunglasses: Inspired by aviators, navigators feature an aviator shape with square frames. This style is flattering for men with medium to wide faces that are long or oval.
- Retro sunglasses: The trend for round glasses is a futuristic twist on a classic look. Metallic accents and steampunk frames are the go-to style. With a glossy finish, these half-metal, half-celluloid glasses come in matte colors for a cutting-edge look.
Find Your Trend
Would you like to don the latest trends in men’s sunglasses in New Orleans, LA? For the best selection of today’s styles, visit Art & Eyes. Our collection of frames is hand-picked for people who appreciate eyewear as an opportunity for aesthetic expression. Stop in today or contact our friendly staff with any questions!
Categorised in: Sunglasses