2018’s Hottest Trends for Sunglasses in New Orleans, LA
With winter on its way out, the sun is going to start shining more and more, prompting everyone to bust out their favorite pairs of sunglasses in New Orleans, LA. Sunglasses are more than just functional eye protection from the sun—when carefully selected, they can accentuate your facial features, add a pop of color against your skin and hair and can match your stylish outfit.
While some people prefer to stick with one tried-and-true pair of sunglasses every year, others expand their collection of frames to encompass a wide variety of styles. If you’re looking for the latest sunglasses to match the trends in 2018, look no further than Art & Eyes. We offer a large selection of unique frames that fit with 2018’s hottest trends. Here’s what’s “in” this season:
- Oversized: Oversized sunglasses are making a comeback in 2018 in a wide variety of shapes and styles. Both men and women will be reaching for frames with large lenses, round or squared. Black ski goggle-style lenses, in particular, have been spotted on runways and fashion icons and are expected to be a top look this year.
- Retro cat eye: Many women are choosing to go old school with retro cat eye frames this year. Pairing an oversized lens with cat eye frames will certainly make a statement, but small-lens cat eyes are rising in popularity.
- Embellished shapes: To really pack a punch with your accessories, reach for a pair of sunglasses with embellished frames. Any shape of frame works with this trend of adorning glasses with pearls, studs and other three-dimensional elements. These sunglasses will truly add something special to your style in 2018.
- Fun colored lenses: Last year was all about yellow lenses, and 2018 is following suit with trends of other fun-colored lenses such as pale pink, yellow and blue. Traditional black lenses have their time and place, but matching your lens color to your outfit can help you stand out in a crowd.
- Flat-top visors: Flat-top visors are also big this year, probably because of their ultra-flattering frame shape that looks good on most face shapes. These sleek sunglasses are perfect for both men and women and will keep you looking stylish all year long.
- Tortoiseshell: Tortoiseshell sunglasses have become wildly popular recently and will continue to be a top trend in 2018. Sport this fun splash of colors around your eyes, whether in round oversize frames or top-heavy rims.
- Round: Even though oversized rectangle frames and flat-top visors are emerging in 2018, round sunglasses are still on trend. Choose round acetate frames for a more casual look, or sport thin wire frames for a more distinct vibe.
If you’re looking to add new sunglasses to your collection this year, visit Art & Eyes, a premier provider of eyewear, sunglasses and fashion accessories. Our high-end art-to-wear boutique offers a wide, handpicked selection of beautiful sunglasses in New Orleans, LA to meet your eyewear needs. We love to offer customers the most unique and highly customizable frames available. Visit us today!
Categorised in: Sunglasses