When the weather and your schedule are both unpredictable, it can be a hassle to plan ahead and know in advance which eyewear you will need before you head out the door. Juggling different prescription lenses and switching between them throughout the day can pose an unnecessary hassle and might even cause eyestrain and sensitivity if you don’t have the right lenses with you. Transition lenses can be a great option for glasses wearers who don’t want to worry about carrying multiple different prescription lenses. Some of the advantages of choosing New Orleans sunglasses with transition lenses include:
- Reduced eye strain: Because transition lenses adapt to the light level in the environment that you are in, you won’t have to strain your eyes as much as you move to different rooms and from inside to outside. The lenses can also reduce glare because of the rapidly changing lenses.
- Rapid versatility: Transition lenses can darken in just 30 seconds and then turn clear again in the same amount of time. This means that you can seamlessly move around in different light environments without having to wait for very long for your lenses to adjust to the perfect tint.
- Reduced eye sensitivity: While some glasses wearers might simply grin and bear bright outdoor light, this isn’t usually the best choice for your eye health. Constantly squinting and straining your eyes can lead to migraines and vision problems. In addition, exposure to UV rays can cause damaging eye issues such as cataracts. Transition lenses help prevent this by protecting your eyes from UV exposure.
- Different styles available: Transition lenses offer versatility since they come in so many different styles, frames and colors. You can even select different tint shades for even more customization. Because of their versatile style, you can select the pair that is just right for you.
- Cost savings: Since transition lenses offer standard lenses and outdoor lenses in one, you don’t have to purchase multiple prescriptions to change between indoors and outdoors. It can be very costly to purchase both standard glasses and prescription sunglasses.
- Convenience: The convenience that transition lenses offer is one of the most notable advantages of choosing them over traditional lenses. You don’t have to carry around multiple eyeglass cases, and you don’t have to switch between glasses depending on where you are going. With one prescription, New Orleans sunglasses and regular glasses are available all in one!
If you’re ready to ditch your old lenses for a crystal-clear set of transition lenses, our team at Art & Eyes is here to help you out. We offer a wide variety of high-end, fashionable eyewear and accessories to meet your specific style, preferences and taste. We can help you find the pair of frames that is just right for you—just give us a call and stop by our shop today to find out more about everything that we have in stock and to get outfitted with the perfect New Orleans sunglasses.
Categorised in: Sunglasses